• Identify which prospects are most likely to buy & which existing customers are most likely to churn.
• Assess their likely level of future claims & potential for fraud. Evaluate their probable customer journey & life-time value.
• Using this insight, establish the most appropriate channels, offers & contact strategy in order to maximise returns and minimise costs.
• Optimise pricing for risk and return, augmented by behavioural insight from ‘Internet of Things’ telemetry data where possible.
• Streamline fraud detection processes to minimise losses, again using behaviour where possible.
• Grow revenue by targeting customers with ‘next best’ up-sell and cross-sell offers.
• Quickly identify changes in competitor activity by spotting anomalies in market behaviour.
The potential applications are endless
We have been generating value for clients across a range of industries for the last 25 years.
We have created substantial returns for our clients. In some cases these have exceeded £1M & performance levels have increased in a similar manner, often by 100% or more. Specific case studies can be provided on request, but the following gives an idea of the way that advanced data analytics can help in different types of market.